Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded 9.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 22nd. In the last seven days, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded down 7% against the US dollar. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can currently be bought for about $0.0126 or 0.00000153 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit. Ultimate Secure Cash has a total market cap of $130,474.00 and approximately $216.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- HiCoin (XHI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care. The official website for Ultimate Secure Cash is ultimatesecurecash.info.
Buying and Selling Ultimate Secure Cash
Ultimate Secure Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultimate Secure Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.