BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded up 5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 24th. BitBall has a market capitalization of $140,088.00 and approximately $651.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, BitBall has traded 18.2% higher against the dollar. One BitBall token can currently be bought for about $0.0018 or 0.00000023 BTC on major exchanges including Instant Bitex and BiteBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- FLO (FLO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000447 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 50.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 28.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0942 or 0.00001256 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
BitBall Token Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 79,539,984 tokens. The official website for BitBall is www.bitball-btb.com. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for BitBall is medium.com/@bitballerc20.
BitBall Token Trading
BitBall can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBall should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBall using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.