Bitcoin Confidential (CURRENCY:BC) traded 20.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 24th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Confidential has traded down 7.3% against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Confidential coin can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including Bleutrade and STEX. Bitcoin Confidential has a market capitalization of $1.66 million and approximately $52.00 worth of Bitcoin Confidential was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00042672 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007544 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $464.01 or 0.06185909 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0948 or 0.00001264 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00047554 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000053 BTC.
Bitcoin Confidential Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Confidential
Bitcoin Confidential can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Confidential directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Confidential should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Confidential using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Confidential Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Confidential and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.