DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded down 4.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 23rd. Over the last week, DigixDAO has traded 9% lower against the dollar. DigixDAO has a total market cap of $23.13 million and approximately $605,577.00 worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DigixDAO token can now be bought for approximately $11.57 or 0.00155231 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, IDEX, Huobi and AirSwap.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003648 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013465 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.62 or 0.00223131 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $95.09 or 0.01276282 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0594 or 0.00000797 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00035764 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00010217 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00091967 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The DAO token is built on ethereum. The ICO – or initial coin offering – raised $5.5million to acquire the 85% of the DGD tokens. “
DigixDAO Token Trading
DigixDAO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Gate.io, Bitbns, AirSwap, Cobinhood, Huobi, IDEX, HitBTC, Liqui, Radar Relay, Binance, BigONE, OKEx and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigixDAO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigixDAO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.