Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 7.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 23rd. One Zcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $4.41 or 0.00059229 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Indodax, Koinex, CoinExchange and BX Thailand. Over the last seven days, Zcoin has traded 10.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Zcoin has a market cap of $38.21 million and approximately $5.46 million worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7,475.59 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $161.13 or 0.02162688 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $209.19 or 0.02807661 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $49.16 or 0.00659835 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00012868 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $52.49 or 0.00704478 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00056930 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013480 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $32.72 or 0.00439177 BTC.
Zcoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Zcoin
Zcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Indodax, Huobi, Cryptopia, Sistemkoin, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, BX Thailand, Coinroom, Upbit, TDAX, Koinex, CryptoBridge, QBTC, Binance and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.