0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 24th. One 0x token can now be purchased for about $0.29 or 0.00003926 BTC on exchanges including CoinTiger, Independent Reserve, Radar Relay and BitMart. 0x has a market cap of $177.06 million and approximately $26.27 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, 0x has traded 6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003717 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013433 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.58 or 0.00221072 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $111.08 or 0.01480946 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0606 or 0.00000808 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00035893 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.00 or 0.00093267 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
0x Token Profile
0x Token Trading
0x can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, Liqui, Fatbtc, Binance, IDEX, Zebpay, DigiFinex, Cobinhood, AirSwap, Ethfinex, Bilaxy, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Gatecoin, Crex24, HitBTC, Hotbit, C2CX, Huobi, Gate.io, OKEx, Tokenomy, WazirX, Upbit, OTCBTC, CoinTiger, Iquant, Bithumb, Koinex, Bittrex, Livecoin, Bitbns, Mercatox, Coinone, FCoin, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, BitBay, Poloniex, ABCC, Vebitcoin, DDEX, ZB.COM, Independent Reserve, BitMart, GOPAX and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0x should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.