Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded up 4.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 24th. One Cardano coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0379 or 0.00000506 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DragonEX, LiteBit.eu, CoinFalcon and Gate.io. During the last week, Cardano has traded 2.7% lower against the dollar. Cardano has a market capitalization of $983.30 million and $46.50 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00007342 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006188 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00021455 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00010435 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $164.51 or 0.02195037 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000645 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002410 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00018820 BTC.
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, Gate.io, Altcoin Trader, Huobi, Cryptomate, ABCC, LiteBit.eu, DragonEX, Coinnest, Indodax, Bithumb, HitBTC, OTCBTC, Cryptohub, Exmo, Cryptopia, Binance, Coinbe, CoinFalcon, Bitbns, OKEx, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.