Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded up 37.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 24th. One Qbic coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000024 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, SouthXchange and BTC-Alpha. Qbic has a total market capitalization of $8,370.00 and $13.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Qbic has traded up 57.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.86 or 0.00851429 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003693 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007419 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00000588 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 24.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Qbic Coin Trading
Qbic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, BTC-Alpha and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qbic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.