Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded 4.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 8th. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be bought for approximately $126.67 or 0.01432682 BTC on popular exchanges including Indodax, OKEx, CoinZest and Gate.io. Bitcoin SV has a market cap of $2.29 billion and approximately $569.01 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Bitcoin SV has traded 2.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003173 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011331 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.83 or 0.00224281 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00000825 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00030844 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.75 or 0.00121588 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00022516 BTC.
About Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV Coin Trading
Bitcoin SV can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, HitBTC, Coinsuper, Koinex, CoinEx, Poloniex, DragonEX, Kucoin, Korbit, Bitkub, Bibox, CoinZest, Gate.io, Binance, OKEx, IDAX, Cobinhood, Bithumb, Bittrex, BigONE, FCoin, Bitbns, Altcoin Trader, OTCBTC, YoBit, Coinbit, Trade Satoshi, Coinsquare, CoinBene, Huobi, BX Thailand, Bitrue, SouthXchange, Indodax, MBAex, Kraken, WazirX, Upbit, Hotbit, Bitfinex and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin SV should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin SV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.