CREDIT (CURRENCY:CREDIT) traded down 10.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 8th. During the last week, CREDIT has traded up 30.3% against the dollar. CREDIT has a market capitalization of $285,715.00 and $84,599.00 worth of CREDIT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CREDIT coin can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including BitForex and Cat.Ex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- FLO (FLO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000345 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001135 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0697 or 0.00000789 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
CREDIT Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. CREDIT’s total supply is 30,825,710,000 coins and its circulating supply is 20,561,357,531 coins. CREDIT’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling CREDIT
CREDIT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cat.Ex and BitForex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CREDIT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CREDIT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CREDIT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CREDIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CREDIT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.