Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 9th. Over the last week, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar. Red Pulse Phoenix has a market cap of $5.08 million and approximately $333,882.00 worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can currently be purchased for about $0.0061 or 0.00000069 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, Switcheo Network, Binance and Kucoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000455 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 44.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 24.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Red Pulse Phoenix Profile
Red Pulse Phoenix Token Trading
Red Pulse Phoenix can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Coinrail, Switcheo Network, Bitbns and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse Phoenix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.