Regalcoin (CURRENCY:REC) traded up 8.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on November 9th. During the last week, Regalcoin has traded down 2% against the dollar. One Regalcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0034 or 0.00000039 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, BTC-Alpha and YoBit. Regalcoin has a total market cap of $43,919.00 and $1.00 worth of Regalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00000643 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000767 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- JobsCoin (JOBS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Regalcoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 16th, 2017. Regalcoin’s total supply is 16,491,413 coins and its circulating supply is 12,799,009 coins. The Reddit community for Regalcoin is /r/RegalCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Regalcoin’s official website is regalcoin.co. Regalcoin’s official Twitter account is @regalcoinx and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Regalcoin
Regalcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Regalcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Regalcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Regalcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Regalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Regalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.