EDC Blockchain (CURRENCY:EDC) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Over the last seven days, EDC Blockchain has traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar. One EDC Blockchain coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0079 or 0.00000088 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, DigiFinex, Bit-Z and P2PB2B. EDC Blockchain has a market cap of $21.21 million and $1.08 million worth of EDC Blockchain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00045929 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00087572 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001258 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.06 or 0.00077940 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000797 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9,125.20 or 1.00674238 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001730 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000343 BTC.
EDC Blockchain Coin Profile
Buying and Selling EDC Blockchain
EDC Blockchain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, DDEX, LocalTrade, Bit-Z and P2PB2B. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDC Blockchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EDC Blockchain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EDC Blockchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EDC Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDC Blockchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.