Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded up 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 12th. During the last week, Bytom has traded 10.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bytom has a total market cap of $116.59 million and $31.75 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bytom coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001332 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, Neraex, Gate.io and FCoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $61.23 or 0.00701212 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00011104 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012384 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001244 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000519 BTC.
Buying and Selling Bytom
Bytom can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Bibox, OKEx, FCoin, LBank, OTCBTC, HitBTC, ZB.COM, RightBTC, Neraex, Huobi, BigONE, CoinEx, CoinEgg, CoinTiger, Cryptopia, Kucoin, BitMart and EXX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytom should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.