Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 14th. Augur has a total market cap of $123.06 million and approximately $9.16 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Augur has traded 1% lower against the dollar. One Augur token can currently be bought for $11.19 or 0.00128849 BTC on popular exchanges including AirSwap, ABCC, Liqui and Ethfinex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003089 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011589 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $21.09 or 0.00242863 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $126.02 or 0.01451436 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0742 or 0.00000854 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.05 or 0.00035169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.84 or 0.00147862 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000085 BTC.
Buying and Selling Augur
Augur can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kraken, Gate.io, BitBay, Poloniex, Bitsane, DragonEX, Bithumb, Mercatox, LATOKEN, Upbit, BX Thailand, AirSwap, Gatecoin, Bittrex, Bitbns, Binance, Ethfinex, Crex24, Cryptopia, CoinTiger, Livecoin, ChaoEX, Liqui, GOPAX, ABCC, HitBTC, IDEX, Koinex, Cobinhood and Zebpay. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Augur should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Augur using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.