Pylon Network (CURRENCY:PYLNT) traded 11% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 14th. One Pylon Network coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.61 or 0.00007067 BTC on major exchanges including $13.77, $7.50, $33.94 and $32.15. Pylon Network has a total market capitalization of $292,722.00 and $612.00 worth of Pylon Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Pylon Network has traded 17.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00043569 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $647.79 or 0.07448745 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002825 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001577 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0877 or 0.00001008 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00016565 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000226 BTC.
Pylon Network Profile
Buying and Selling Pylon Network
Pylon Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $20.33, $32.15, $50.98, $33.94, $5.60, $24.43, $13.77, $18.94, $10.39, $24.68, $51.55 and $7.50. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pylon Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pylon Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pylon Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pylon Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pylon Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.