QuickX Protocol (CURRENCY:QCX) traded down 3.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 14th. QuickX Protocol has a total market capitalization of $4.37 million and approximately $310,705.00 worth of QuickX Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, QuickX Protocol has traded down 10.1% against the US dollar. One QuickX Protocol token can now be bought for approximately $0.0105 or 0.00000122 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and BitMax.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00043735 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $650.34 or 0.07534502 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002858 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001569 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00017743 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0868 or 0.00001006 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000224 BTC.
QuickX Protocol Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for QuickX Protocol is /r/QuickX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
QuickX Protocol Token Trading
QuickX Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMax and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuickX Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QuickX Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QuickX Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuickX Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuickX Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.