Raven Protocol (CURRENCY:RAVEN) traded down 9.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 15th. In the last week, Raven Protocol has traded 5.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Raven Protocol token can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance DEX and Bilaxy. Raven Protocol has a market capitalization of $374,117.00 and approximately $1,083.00 worth of Raven Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003080 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011785 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.33 or 0.00239304 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $123.71 or 0.01455921 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00035726 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.07 or 0.00142009 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000090 BTC.
Raven Protocol Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Raven Protocol is medium.com/ravenprotocol. Raven Protocol’s official website is www.ravenprotocol.com.
Raven Protocol Token Trading
Raven Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy and Binance DEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raven Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Raven Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Raven Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Raven Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raven Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.