Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 16th. One Beetle Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0055 or 0.00000064 BTC on exchanges including $5.60, $13.77, $18.94 and $10.39. Beetle Coin has a total market capitalization of $1.13 million and approximately $28,800.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Beetle Coin has traded down 17.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0955 or 0.00001117 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000707 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Beetle Coin Coin Profile
Beetle Coin Coin Trading
Beetle Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.50, $13.77, $18.94, $5.60, $24.68, $32.15, $10.39, $24.43, $51.55, $20.33, $33.94 and $50.98. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beetle Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Beetle Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.