OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 18th. One OmiseGO token can now be bought for $1.00 or 0.00011687 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinone, Radar Relay, Hotbit and Bittrex. During the last week, OmiseGO has traded 4.6% higher against the dollar. OmiseGO has a total market cap of $139.66 million and $83.41 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009391 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002854 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001893 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000057 BTC.
OmiseGO Token Trading
OmiseGO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinone, Upbit, OKEx, Ovis, Cryptopia, Gate.io, DragonEX, Tidex, Neraex, TOPBTC, COSS, Crex24, CoinBene, ZB.COM, GOPAX, Exmo, Mercatox, C2CX, Coinrail, Bithumb, IDCM, BitBay, Liqui, Bit-Z, B2BX, OTCBTC, Ethfinex, BitForex, IDAX, Coinsuper, DDEX, Coinnest, Fatbtc, Poloniex, Bancor Network, Koinex, BitMart, AirSwap, Bittrex, ChaoEX, CoinTiger, ABCC, CoinExchange, Tokenomy, Bitbns, TDAX, Binance, DigiFinex, Iquant, Kucoin, Hotbit, CoinEx, Independent Reserve, Livecoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC, Cobinhood, Radar Relay, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Braziliex, BX Thailand, Vebitcoin, IDEX, FCoin, Zebpay, BigONE, Kyber Network and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OmiseGO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OmiseGO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OmiseGO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.