Sentient Coin (CURRENCY:SEN) traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 17th. Sentient Coin has a total market cap of $1.33 million and $24,324.00 worth of Sentient Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sentient Coin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC on exchanges including Ethfinex, IDEX and Tidex. During the last seven days, Sentient Coin has traded up 7.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00044731 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $68.44 or 0.00799740 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $23.32 or 0.00272505 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00015479 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005664 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.48 or 0.00087416 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002455 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003808 BTC.
About Sentient Coin
hashing algorithm. It launched on March 27th, 2018. Sentient Coin’s total supply is 1,753,774,210 coins and its circulating supply is 1,343,774,211 coins. Sentient Coin’s official website is consensus.ai. Sentient Coin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Sentient Coin
Sentient Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Tidex and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentient Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentient Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sentient Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sentient Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentient Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.