TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 18th. One TRON coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0183 or 0.00000215 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Braziliex, Sistemkoin, Bitbns and Bitfinex. Over the last seven days, TRON has traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar. TRON has a market capitalization of $1.22 billion and $872.59 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003067 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011868 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.05 or 0.00235295 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $122.21 or 0.01434297 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0701 or 0.00000822 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00033741 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.82 or 0.00138704 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Stocks.Exchange, OEX, BTC-Alpha, Liqui, Fatbtc, Mercatox, LBank, Kucoin, Liquid, Tidex, Bitbns, Zebpay, BitForex, DigiFinex, Bittrex, LATOKEN, CoinBene, Bibox, OKEx, Bit-Z, Coindeal, YoBit, Gate.io, Allcoin, Hotbit, Cryptopia, Livecoin, OTCBTC, Exrates, Cobinhood, Coinnest, HitBTC, Coinrail, Bithumb, RightBTC, CoinEx, Upbit, Bitfinex, Kryptono, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, CoinTiger, Neraex, Rfinex, WazirX, CoinFalcon, ChaoEX, IDAX, Koinex, Cryptomate, Ovis, BitFlip, IDCM, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Indodax, Braziliex, CoinEgg, Tokenomy, Exmo, Huobi, OpenLedger DEX, DragonEX, Sistemkoin, Trade Satoshi and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.