BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 19th. One BOScoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC on exchanges including GDAC, Kucoin and CoinBene. During the last seven days, BOScoin has traded up 10.9% against the dollar. BOScoin has a total market cap of $3.49 million and approximately $1.41 million worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded down 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006777 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0858 or 0.00001043 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 1,003,000,050 coins and its circulating supply is 705,621,124 coins. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BOScoin is boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official message board is forum.boscoin.io. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BOScoin
BOScoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Kucoin and GDAC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOScoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BOScoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.