Arcblock (CURRENCY:ABT) traded 6.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. One Arcblock token can now be bought for approximately $0.20 or 0.00002433 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart, LBank, DDEX and Bithumb. Arcblock has a total market capitalization of $19.47 million and approximately $18.33 million worth of Arcblock was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Arcblock has traded 3.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003082 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012344 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.99 or 0.00221174 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $107.02 or 0.01315475 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000796 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00033056 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.59 or 0.00142409 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Arcblock Token Profile
Arcblock Token Trading
Arcblock can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, IDEX, LBank, CoinBene, Cobinhood, OKEx, Bibox, Huobi, Bithumb, DragonEX, Gate.io, Kucoin and BitMart. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arcblock directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Arcblock should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Arcblock using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Arcblock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arcblock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.