Bitcoin Interest (CURRENCY:BCI) traded up 16.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 19th. One Bitcoin Interest coin can now be purchased for $0.0296 or 0.00000360 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Exrates, Bitfinex and Stocks.Exchange. Bitcoin Interest has a total market cap of $542,413.00 and approximately $256.00 worth of Bitcoin Interest was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bitcoin Interest has traded down 3.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.48 or 0.00419906 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.50 or 0.00091368 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.17 or 0.00063027 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005232 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001387 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 261.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001623 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 25.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0717 or 0.00000873 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Interest Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Interest
Bitcoin Interest can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Exrates and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Interest directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Interest should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Interest using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Interest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Interest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.