Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 19th. Electra has a total market capitalization of $5.99 million and approximately $5,338.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Electra has traded 27% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Electra coin can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges including Fatbtc, Cryptopia, CoinBene and CoinFalcon.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0704 or 0.00000856 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Electra Coin Trading
Electra can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Fatbtc, CryptoBridge, Novaexchange, CoinBene, Cryptohub and CoinFalcon. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electra should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Electra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.