Hashgard (CURRENCY:GARD) traded up 6.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 19th. Hashgard has a total market cap of $2.75 million and approximately $670,462.00 worth of Hashgard was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Hashgard has traded 6% lower against the dollar. One Hashgard token can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit, Gate.io and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003132 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012306 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.85 or 0.00229658 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.78 or 0.01349867 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00000808 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00033866 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.92 or 0.00145293 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000083 BTC.
Hashgard Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Hashgard Foundation Ltd., is a non-profit organization registered in Singapore that dedicated to promote the development of blockchain technology to the world. In 2018, Hashgard Foundation established the open source public blockchain project Hashgard, as the underlying platform for future digital financial innovation and organizational collaboration, supporting users to conduct research and application development based on this platform, and promote the ecological development of public blockchains.”
Hashgard Token Trading
Hashgard can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Gate.io and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hashgard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hashgard should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hashgard using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hashgard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hashgard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.