Mithril (CURRENCY:MITH) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 19th. Mithril has a total market capitalization of $8.08 million and $840,149.00 worth of Mithril was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mithril token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0114 or 0.00000138 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, DigiFinex, HitBTC and Bithumb. During the last seven days, Mithril has traded 5.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009231 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00011138 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002815 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001880 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00000541 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000053 BTC.
Mithril Token Profile
Mithril Token Trading
Mithril can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, ZB.COM, Gate.io, HitBTC, DigiFinex, BitForex, Ethfinex, LBank, FCoin, OKEx and Bithumb. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mithril should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mithril using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.