NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. In the last week, NEO has traded down 12.1% against the US dollar. One NEO coin can now be bought for about $11.51 or 0.00141868 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinsuper, BigONE, Bibox and Allcoin. NEO has a market cap of $812.03 million and approximately $483.25 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.17 or 0.00223943 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $106.23 or 0.01309203 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00000805 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00033353 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000076 BTC.
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TDAX, Bibox, Allcoin, Coinnest, OTCBTC, BCEX, Kucoin, HitBTC, CoinBene, Bitfinex, CoinEgg, Ovis, DragonEX, Huobi, Bitinka, LBank, Gate.io, OKEx, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Exrates, Binance, ZB.COM, Livecoin, Cobinhood, COSS, Bitbns, BitMart, BitForex, BigONE, CoinEx, Upbit, Liquid, Coinsuper, Koinex, Coinrail, Tidebit and Switcheo Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.