Fetch.ai (CURRENCY:FET) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. Fetch.ai has a total market capitalization of $24.71 million and $6.13 million worth of Fetch.ai was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Fetch.ai has traded down 4% against the dollar. One Fetch.ai token can currently be bought for $0.0405 or 0.00000499 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Dcoin, Korbit, WazirX and Coinsuper.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00041267 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $583.53 or 0.07185194 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (DAI) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012387 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001667 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0885 or 0.00001090 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00017633 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000074 BTC.
Fetch.ai Token Trading
Fetch.ai can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Binance, Bitbns, Dcoin, WazirX, BitMax, IDEX, KuCoin, Coinsuper, BitAsset, Hotbit, Coinall, Korbit, Bitrabbit, HitBTC, BiKi and MXC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fetch.ai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fetch.ai should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fetch.ai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fetch.ai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fetch.ai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.