Wavesbet (CURRENCY:WBET) traded down 0% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 20th. Wavesbet has a market capitalization of $196,875.00 and approximately $72,404.00 worth of Wavesbet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Wavesbet token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including P2PB2B and STEX. In the last seven days, Wavesbet has traded up 4.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded up 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00022339 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0859 or 0.00001057 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Almeela (KZE) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000540 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0930 or 0.00001137 BTC.
- Netbox Coin (NBX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Blockburn (BURN) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0879 or 0.00001082 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Wavesbet is wavesbet.io. The official message board for Wavesbet is medium.com/@wavesbet.
Buying and Selling Wavesbet
Wavesbet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: P2PB2B and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wavesbet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wavesbet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wavesbet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wavesbet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wavesbet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.