Crypto.com Coin (CURRENCY:CRO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 22nd. Crypto.com Coin has a total market cap of $362.04 million and approximately $5.43 million worth of Crypto.com Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Crypto.com Coin has traded 15.4% lower against the dollar. One Crypto.com Coin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0306 or 0.00000415 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Indodax, HitBTC, BigONE and Dcoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00038449 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $520.78 or 0.07072247 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001987 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (DAI) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013721 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00019118 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0777 or 0.00001056 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00053108 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000066 BTC.
Crypto.com Coin Token Profile
Buying and Selling Crypto.com Coin
Crypto.com Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb Global, OKEx, ABCC, Bittrex, BigONE, Huobi Global, Fatbtc, GOPAX, KuCoin, Indodax, DigiFinex, Dcoin, DDEX, OceanEx, CoinTiger, Upbit, Bibox, CPDAX, BiteBTC, Huobi Korea, IDEX, HitBTC and Bithumb. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto.com Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crypto.com Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.