Sentinel Protocol (CURRENCY:UPP) traded down 8.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 22nd. One Sentinel Protocol token can currently be bought for about $0.0098 or 0.00000135 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, DDEX, Bibox and BitForex. Sentinel Protocol has a total market cap of $3.05 million and $413,065.00 worth of Sentinel Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Sentinel Protocol has traded down 12.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00023090 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00009444 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008736 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005361 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 40.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00009608 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000951 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006626 BTC.
Sentinel Protocol Profile
Buying and Selling Sentinel Protocol
Sentinel Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bilaxy, IDEX, DDEX, Hotbit, GDAC, Bittrex, BitForex and Bibox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentinel Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sentinel Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.