Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded 8.1% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 21st. One Storj token can now be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001740 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Livecoin, Huobi and OKEx. Storj has a market capitalization of $18.02 million and approximately $3.44 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Storj has traded down 2.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003180 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013147 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.09 or 0.00224374 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $100.37 or 0.01317678 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0610 or 0.00000800 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00033310 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.88 or 0.00142890 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Storj Token Trading
Storj can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Ethfinex, IDAX, Gate.io, Poloniex, Upbit, Liquid, ABCC, CoinTiger, Bittrex, Binance, Tidex, Huobi, Livecoin, IDEX, Radar Relay and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storj directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storj should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Storj using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.