Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 22nd. Desire has a market cap of $9,513.00 and approximately $4,621.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Desire coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Mercatox, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. In the last week, Desire has traded 13% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,222.06 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $149.48 or 0.02069179 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $205.71 or 0.02847713 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47.10 or 0.00651977 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00012874 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.65 or 0.00701162 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00053402 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $29.20 or 0.00404266 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013923 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 10,718,456 coins and its circulating supply is 10,118,456 coins. The official website for Desire is www.desire-crypto.com. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin.
Desire Coin Trading
Desire can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Desire should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Desire using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.