Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 22nd. Genesis Vision has a market capitalization of $4.41 million and approximately $710,834.00 worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Genesis Vision token can currently be bought for $1.00 or 0.00013695 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Ovis, Kucoin and Hotbit. In the last seven days, Genesis Vision has traded down 11.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003205 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013917 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.56 or 0.00215362 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $95.42 or 0.01320921 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000824 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00031736 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $9.65 or 0.00133521 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Genesis Vision Token Profile
Genesis Vision Token Trading
Genesis Vision can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, IDEX, Ovis, Binance, HitBTC and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Genesis Vision should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Genesis Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Genesis Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genesis Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.