Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded down 7.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 30th. One Golem token can now be purchased for about $0.0364 or 0.00000495 BTC on exchanges including Tidex, Tux Exchange, Poloniex and YoBit. Golem has a market cap of $35.69 million and $1.70 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Golem has traded 2.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003017 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013629 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.20 or 0.00206481 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $104.91 or 0.01425220 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00000773 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00029693 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.18 or 0.00124662 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Golem Token Profile
Buying and Selling Golem
Golem can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: WazirX, Braziliex, BitMart, Cobinhood, Bitbns, HitBTC, Huobi, Koinex, Gate.io, Upbit, Tux Exchange, Bittrex, Livecoin, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Poloniex, Binance, ABCC, Coinbe, DragonEX, Tidex, Zebpay, Iquant, BitBay, Liqui, YoBit, Ethfinex, OKEx, Vebitcoin, Bithumb, Mercatox, GOPAX, OOOBTC and BigONE. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.