Single Collateral DAI (CURRENCY:SAI) traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 30th. One Single Collateral DAI token can now be purchased for $1.00 or 0.00013674 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Single Collateral DAI has a market capitalization of $84.57 million and $1.52 million worth of Single Collateral DAI was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Single Collateral DAI has traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00037130 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $510.32 or 0.06967076 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001920 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00019476 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000993 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00053277 BTC.
Single Collateral DAI Profile
Buying and Selling Single Collateral DAI
Single Collateral DAI can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Single Collateral DAI directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Single Collateral DAI should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Single Collateral DAI using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Single Collateral DAI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Single Collateral DAI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.