Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded 8.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 2nd. Galactrum has a market cap of $28,786.00 and $26.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Galactrum coin can currently be purchased for $0.0059 or 0.00000081 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Galactrum has traded 18.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00050503 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $52.11 or 0.00712502 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00028219 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $19.57 or 0.00267522 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.06 or 0.00096574 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005153 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002201 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006701 BTC.
Galactrum Coin Profile
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 5,577,804 coins and its circulating supply is 4,857,804 coins. The official website for Galactrum is galactrum.org. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum.
Galactrum Coin Trading
Galactrum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Galactrum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Galactrum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.