0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 3rd. One 0x token can now be bought for $0.25 or 0.00003365 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Iquant, Binance, GOPAX and Poloniex. During the last week, 0x has traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. 0x has a market capitalization of $149.74 million and approximately $14.09 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002999 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013651 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.46 or 0.00209187 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $98.06 or 0.01327002 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000760 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00029637 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00123676 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000095 BTC.
0x Token Profile
Buying and Selling 0x
0x can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tokenomy, FCoin, Liqui, Bittrex, Zebpay, Hotbit, Upbit, Binance, Cobinhood, Koinex, OKEx, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Fatbtc, HitBTC, Livecoin, C2CX, BitBay, OTCBTC, Huobi, ABCC, IDEX, Independent Reserve, CoinTiger, Vebitcoin, Ethfinex, ZB.COM, Bilaxy, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, DigiFinex, BitMart, GOPAX, Crex24, Kucoin, Bitbns, AirSwap, Iquant, Poloniex, WazirX, Bithumb, Gate.io, Mercatox, Gatecoin, Coinone, DDEX and Radar Relay. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0x should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.