Bitcoin Incognito (CURRENCY:XBI) traded down 10.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 3rd. One Bitcoin Incognito coin can currently be bought for $0.0154 or 0.00000208 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX, Graviex, Crex24 and Escodex. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Incognito has traded down 30.6% against the US dollar. Bitcoin Incognito has a market cap of $186,348.00 and approximately $28,833.00 worth of Bitcoin Incognito was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Solaris (XLR) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003185 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Elliot Coin (ELLI) traded down 74.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- UralsCoin (URALS) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
About Bitcoin Incognito
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Incognito
Bitcoin Incognito can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Escodex, Trade Satoshi, Graviex, Crex24 and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Incognito directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Incognito should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Incognito using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Incognito Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Incognito and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.