Maincoin (CURRENCY:MNC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. Over the last seven days, Maincoin has traded down 5.2% against the dollar. One Maincoin token can currently be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges including BTC-Alpha, P2PB2B, Livecoin and Mercatox. Maincoin has a market cap of $163,398.00 and $3,990.00 worth of Maincoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00040255 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $531.66 or 0.07259958 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002270 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00021264 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded 90.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000080 BTC.
Maincoin Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Maincoin is /r/MainCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Maincoin is maincoin.money.
Buying and Selling Maincoin
Maincoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, P2PB2B, BTC-Alpha, Sistemkoin and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maincoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maincoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maincoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Maincoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maincoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.