OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. One OmiseGO token can now be purchased for approximately $0.74 or 0.00010044 BTC on major exchanges including BitMart, Coinone, TOPBTC and GOPAX. Over the last week, OmiseGO has traded down 0.3% against the dollar. OmiseGO has a market capitalization of $103.53 million and approximately $38.01 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008440 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0497 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002652 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001740 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000442 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000046 BTC.
OmiseGO Token Profile
Buying and Selling OmiseGO
OmiseGO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, Neraex, ChaoEX, Mercatox, Kyber Network, GOPAX, Bitbns, Independent Reserve, COSS, ZB.COM, Exmo, Upbit, Bittrex, Kucoin, C2CX, Cryptopia, Bancor Network, Gate.io, OTCBTC, Hotbit, Crex24, BitForex, Ovis, CoinEx, ABCC, Fatbtc, BitBay, Cobinhood, Braziliex, Iquant, Radar Relay, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC, B2BX, Koinex, Bithumb, CoinTiger, BigONE, CoinBene, OKEx, Liqui, Vebitcoin, IDAX, TOPBTC, Poloniex, Ethfinex, DigiFinex, CoinExchange, TDAX, IDEX, DDEX, Tokenomy, IDCM, Huobi, Tidex, Coinsuper, Zebpay, Coinrail, Coinone, FCoin, DragonEX, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, BX Thailand, Bit-Z, Binance, Livecoin, AirSwap and Coinnest. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OmiseGO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OmiseGO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OmiseGO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.