Sentient Coin (CURRENCY:SEN) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. One Sentient Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, Tidex and IDEX. During the last seven days, Sentient Coin has traded 22% higher against the dollar. Sentient Coin has a market capitalization of $1.17 million and $26,171.00 worth of Sentient Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.70 or 0.00050618 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.47 or 0.00704881 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00029539 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.42 or 0.00252227 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00096756 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004977 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002174 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
Sentient Coin Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on March 27th, 2018. Sentient Coin’s total supply is 1,755,969,013 coins and its circulating supply is 1,345,969,014 coins. Sentient Coin’s official website is consensus.ai. Sentient Coin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Sentient Coin Coin Trading
Sentient Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, IDEX and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentient Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentient Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sentient Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentient Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentient Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.