SpreadCoin (CURRENCY:SPR) traded 14.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. Over the last week, SpreadCoin has traded 14.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. SpreadCoin has a total market capitalization of $19,698.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of SpreadCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SpreadCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0018 or 0.00000024 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
SpreadCoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 30th, 2014. SpreadCoin’s total supply is 11,159,260 coins. SpreadCoin’s official Twitter account is @spread_coin. The Reddit community for SpreadCoin is /r/Spreadcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SpreadCoin is www.spreadcoin.info.
SpreadCoin Coin Trading
SpreadCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpreadCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SpreadCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SpreadCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SpreadCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpreadCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.