Digitalcoin (CURRENCY:DGC) traded down 13% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 4th. In the last week, Digitalcoin has traded 13.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Digitalcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Digitalcoin has a total market capitalization of $15,385.00 and $1.00 worth of Digitalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002033 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded down 80.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 18th, 2013. Digitalcoin’s total supply is 34,250,153 coins. Digitalcoin’s official website is digitalcoin.co. The Reddit community for Digitalcoin is /r/digitalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digitalcoin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalcoinDGC and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Digitalcoin
Digitalcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitalcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitalcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digitalcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digitalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.