Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded down 2.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 4th. One Dragonchain token can currently be purchased for $0.0289 or 0.00000388 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Fatbtc, Tidex, IDEX and Bancor Network. Dragonchain has a market cap of $6.89 million and $27,995.00 worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Dragonchain has traded 1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002942 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013413 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.54 or 0.00208216 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.55 or 0.01307228 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027983 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119902 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Buying and Selling Dragonchain
Dragonchain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, IDEX, Fatbtc, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), CoinExchange, Kucoin, LATOKEN, Tidex, Bancor Network and Allcoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragonchain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dragonchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.