SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. SnowGem has a market cap of $270,988.00 and approximately $49,839.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SnowGem coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0134 or 0.00000185 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, STEX and Mercatox. In the last seven days, SnowGem has traded down 9.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7,258.91 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $147.02 or 0.02025825 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $210.69 or 0.02903165 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.23 or 0.00623266 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $53.01 or 0.00730509 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012647 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00052052 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013814 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.06 or 0.00372845 BTC.
SnowGem Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 20,254,040 coins and its circulating supply is 20,176,948 coins. SnowGem’s official website is snowgem.org. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SnowGem
SnowGem can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Mercatox and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnowGem should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.