Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded up 4.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 4th. One Tezos coin can now be bought for approximately $1.31 or 0.00017956 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Tezos has traded 8.7% higher against the dollar. Tezos has a market capitalization of $862.39 million and $50.88 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004849 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006057 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Tezos Coin Trading
Tezos can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tezos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tezos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.