Digital Fantasy Sports (CURRENCY:DFS) traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. One Digital Fantasy Sports token can now be bought for approximately $0.0451 or 0.00000549 BTC on major exchanges including Cat.Ex, Coindeal and P2PB2B. In the last week, Digital Fantasy Sports has traded down 24% against the U.S. dollar. Digital Fantasy Sports has a total market cap of $139,196.00 and approximately $343.00 worth of Digital Fantasy Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00038533 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $513.25 or 0.06987813 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00025753 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002190 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00001049 BTC.
Digital Fantasy Sports Profile
Digital Fantasy Sports Token Trading
Digital Fantasy Sports can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coindeal, P2PB2B and Cat.Ex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Fantasy Sports directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digital Fantasy Sports should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digital Fantasy Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Fantasy Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Fantasy Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.